Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Medusa Painting WIP II


Hello Everyone,

Well, here is Medusa so far. I'm working the underpainting right now and trying to blend it all together well. Her skin has turned out to be a grey-green color with just the smallest hints of red. I'm trying to build this up like I would an oil painting, make a nice, well blended underpainting then glaze the rest of the painting over it. I have some glazing medium for my acrylics and I also have a gloss varnish that will go over the top of it once I'm all finished. It's going well so far, I figured out all the shadows on photoshop first, then I started painting from my digital painting. I'm pretty happy with it so far, but I can't wait to see it build up!

Size: 11x14
Media: Acrylic on Panel
Time: 7hrs.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment