Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Medusa Painting WIP I


Hello Everyone,

Well, I was so excited that I had to start this painting right away. I'm really looking forward to working on it and maybe it will become part of my senior show! I inhaled a lot of visual material for this painting in references, greek mythology, and other artworks of Medusa. I believe I've tacked down what I want her to look like and the kind of monster she is. Hopefully this painting will reflect what I'm trying to do which is to scare the looker upon him/her seeing the painting. It will be very intense lighting for dramatic effect and I know I can do a really good job on this one!

Size: 11x14
Media: Acrylic on Panel
Time (Including sketches, transfers, and tracings) 5hr.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment