Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tomorrow is last day for wet work at home

Hello Everyone,

Well, tomorrow is it for this summer's pottery. I'm going to put the bats away after tomorrow and get to trimming and drying out all my pieces. I'm going to throw probably over 25lbs of clay tomorrow. I know I would like 5 more candle holders, 3 more large bowls, 5 more reg. bowls, I have to handle the tankards, and I would like 2 more jars with lids if I can manage that out of 25lbs. I think I can, but I won't know till I weigh it all out tomorrow. The rest of the clay is going to school with me, all 200lbs of it. After tomorrow, that's it, no more throwing until school starts, so I'll post pictures once I'm finished tomorrow. It's gonna be tough to get everything done, but I think I can do it. And even if I can't glaze it all, I can do that at school if need be. I'm ready to go baby!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment