Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back From Vacation-Down to Business

Hey Everyone,

So, I'm officially back from my trip to the Keweenaw Penninsula in Upper Michigan. It was such a great trip and I had a wonderful time, but now I'm back and there is work to be done!

I need to get a lot more ceramics done here in the next week and a half so I have a good amount of pieces to take to Art-A-Licious once I get back to school. I would like to have upwards of 60 pieces, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to swing that, though I'm pretty confident I can swing 40. In that 40 I would like to have about 10 cups, 15 bowls, 5 votive holders, and 10 larger pieces at least. My goal is to make enough money to keep me going at school until my first paycheck, which could be 2 or 3 weeks after I start. I also want to spread my name around too and start a mailing list. I need a client base!

Getting started today!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment