Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Graduate School

Hello Everyone,

Wow, what a week. I came back from my christmas break a week early to get started on portfolio pieces for grad school and to also get an early start on my senior show. I have also been applying to graduate school (Edinboro University, Henry Radford Hope: Indiana University, Ohio University and Bowling Green State University) and working through all the materials that also need to be sent in. It's a lot more intense than I thought it would be, but it's not so bad. I just finished writing two of my four letters of intent and I'm currently taking a breather. So far I have a pretty solid portfolio and after this week, if all goes well, I should have another 2-3 solid pieces for my portfolio. Making it a grand total of 7-9 pieces in 15-20 images. We have a great photography team this year and they are taking the most professional and beautiful photos of my ceramics. I can't wait for them to take a few more and send them out to the grad schools. So far it's been a little rough, but it's gonna work out, I know it! Wish me luck!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment