Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Orders, orders, orders....and more Orders!


Hey Everyone,

Lot's of fun stuff going on here this week with exams. Lot's of critiques and a couple exams, then I'm heading home tomorrow morning. I'm really excited to get home, I have lot's of stuff to do.

So...orders, I've gotten over 150$ in orders in the last week, which is insane and they all want them before christmas...of course. So, I know I can do it, it's just going to be hard. I have orders for like 5 mugs, large bowls and pie plates then I have to make all my christmas presents for my family too...it's going to be a crazy break! Then I have to keep working on my senior show! I really think I can do it though, just going to be a little hectic to start off.

I'll be updating constantly with new pictures, keep watching!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment